Thursday 28 November 2013

LANGUAGE

To me the most beautiful language is neither my national language nor the international language, it is the SIGN LANGUAGE. The beauty of this language is, it helps a person deprived of sound speak. No language on earth can do this but sign language. So hats off to whoever was smart and brave enough to first develop this language. Smart for obvious reasons and brave for not worrying or caring about what the people has to say to him/her…because in the society everything brilliant has to be criticized and beaten down at first by the rest of the world for being different.
But thanks to him/her for having the courage to create sign language and armouring all those special people with such strong weapon and giving them the opportunity to walk at par with the rest of the so called “normal” people. But to be really honest, they are way better human than we can ever be…they know they are different and has this enormous heart to live with this fact HAPPILY for the rest of their lives. They don’t complain about their shortcoming rather fight and sharpen rest of their remaining abilities. They are supposedly less capable than rest of us, but they never let that happen because their belief says something else…they believe that they are different…to be better and special.

I can never compare myself with such special people but I wanna be a part of their society. I wish to learn this language and communicate with those special set of people in a very beautiful and unique way using unspoken words. It’s an art and I know it takes a lot of hard work to master it yet I would love to give it a shot for nothing would make me more proud but me knowing this special language.

No comments:

Post a Comment