Friday 14 February 2014

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

St. Valentine’s Day is the most romantic day of the year
 And it’s a day where we express all of our love to everyone
But don’t think Valentine’s Day is only for couples
It’s simply a day of love…any form of love in my opinion
So happy Valentine’s Day to all of you who touched my past
Fragments of your memories still lingers in my mind
And honestly, I have had some fine moments with you all
Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you in my life
Perhaps I don’t say it often, but if you are in my life
Then I love you more than I usually express
And thank you for being in my life and I hope you will always be there
To those who are yet to be met, Happy Valentine’s Day to you too
I hope we will have a great Valentine’s in the coming years J

No comments:

Post a Comment