Wednesday 5 February 2014

YOUNG AGAIN!!



 As I browse through the images of the past
My mind wanders through the memories
And I wish to be young again
Go back to those gone days in the past
Where we had no deceptions and politics
Only innocence wrapped our hearts
Oh! I really wish to be young again
Feel that immense joy that we derived from little things around us
Day dream and imagine the wildest things
For in our hearts we always believed that everything is possible
I wish I was young again
So all my fantasies feels real and achievable
So that I don’t have to rationalize all my thoughts and actions
So that friendship sustains on simple smile across the room
So that I am not always conscious of people judging me
So that happiness means a penny on the floor
Why did I grow up?
Why can’t I be young again?

No comments:

Post a Comment